I am the worst at doing things in bed – reading, writing – so the BedLounge Reading Pillow was a perfect for me!
If you have never heard of the BedLounge, I like to refer to it as those big bulky pillows from the 90′s that had a back and arm rests, but a million times better!
- Complete neck, back and shoulder support
- Full range of upright and reclining positions
- Ergonomically designed to fit you
- Light weight (6.5 pounds)
- Patented, durable inner frame
I noticed that the back was a little flat, but it comes with a small pillow you can insert into this little pocket on the back and cushion the back.
- You can choose to have your BedLounge in a big size or small size. They categorize the size based on height.
- Your BedLounge can come filled with feather & down or a hypoallergenic fill.
- Lastly, you can choose your fabric/color. They offer cotton, denim and fleece.
We choose a large, hypoallergenic, gray fleece. It is a great size for me and I think hubby could use it and be comfortable. The fleece is so soft, I love it!
And as you can see, the kids loved it too!
I really loved that my head was at the right height to actual utilize the head rest pillow and that it was so super soft and comfy.
Another benefit to the BedLounge is the little pockets all around the arm rests! I loved it! I can put my phone in one of the pockets, keep a pen and note pad in a pocket – it makes life accessible all from the comfort of your BedLounge!