My girl Dawn over at Cheap is the New Classy shared with her readers why she started blogging and tagged me, requesting I do the same!
I love reading the how and why people started blogging so I was happy to participate (although a little late! LOL)
I had dabbled in blogs for the past couple of years, but I was completely lacking knowledge of the blogging realm that I am totally consumed in now. So while I would dabble, it would be for a short time and they would go no where.
In July 2011, I joined a direct sales company and figured I would start a blog as a means to advertise and stay in touch with my customer base. So, at the end of July 2011, I started Leila * Mommy * Business Woman.
It was then that I found this secret world of blogging and decided to take it further than just a means to a business.
In November 2011, I moved from blogspot to wordpress (a big deal in the blogging world) and decided at that time that my blog name was too long and easy to forget. So, The Go To Mommy was born.
Some of you who have been around for awhile might remember the “re-branding fiasco” that occurred in March of this year. I never really did explain it all, but you can catch the gist of it here.
So, in March 2012, I became Life as Leels and that is where I am today.
I have strived very hard to make this blog the best that it can be and while I have had my ups and downs with blogging, it is my daily goal to make this blog better for YOU!
Now that I have shared MY story it is time for some other bloggers to share theirs!
I am tagging FIVE blog posts from FIVE of my blogger friends and hope they will continue this and share their story, whether short or or long! We all have a story to tell. Tell your story and tag five more people to keep this chain goin’! Be sure to tag one of their blog posts so that they receive a trackback! It can be a recent post, or a favorite of yours that you want them to know you have enjoyed!
* Sadie at Slap Dash Mom – Weekend Unplugged (I am so going to try this one weekend!)
* Meagan at Sunshine and Sippy Cups – I LOVE her weekly bloggertunities!
* While I do not know this blogger, I do follow her blog (Everything and Nothing from Essex) very closely! I absolutely adore her children and while I love all of her posts – this one is too cute not to pass on! Wheels on the Bus According to Addison
* How can I forget about my anticipation for the daily updates on Nora from I Will Carry You! I love getting my daily updates (sometimes more than one) on how Nora and her family are doing. And if this post doesn’t bring tears to your eyes – Nora – 80 Days Old (2nd Post)
* And last, but not least; another blogger I do not know, but follow – Mostly True Stuff. She doesn’t sugar coat and I love that. And again, while I can’t pick a favorite – this post definitely gave me a good chuckle – My Favorite Thing Casey Has Ever Said. Ever.