We live in Arizona where 8 months out of the year, it is sunny and hot. Going outside to play isn’t much of an option, but swimming every chance we get certainly is! And what’s worse? We are a family of white, white, white people who burn within 5 minutes (I’m so not joking!)
Our swimming routine?
- Decide we’re going swimming.
- Lather everyone up with sunscreen (mommy and daddy too!)
- Find swimsuits, t-shirts, and hats for everyone.
- Head out to our swimming destination.
- Re-lather with sunscreen every hour.
I can honestly say that I am not partial to a certain sunscreen over another. I use what I feel is going to protect my family the best from those harmful rays.
New Banana Boat® Sunscreen Natural Reflect Lotion offers sun protection using naturally sourced sunscreen actives that reflect UVA and UVB rays.
The new Banana Boat® Natural Reflect underwent extensive testing in seven real life conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand, and even 100° heat– to ensure sun protection.
- 100% naturally-sourced mineral sunscreen active with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
- Gentle on sensitive and delicate skin
- Proven effective against sunburn and to help prevent long-term skin damage
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistant
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
I have to say, the sunscreen did not have an odor like most other sunscreens. It was greasy which I personally do not like (I have texture issues), but the one thing that I noticed was that the lotion went on thick and really did resist water which for my family of fish is a great thing!
Banana Boat is a sponsor in the Noise Girls For the Family Event beginning September 1st.