I cannot seem to stay on top of things this week. After being sick for the past week and school last weekend, I am lucky if I can get my email inbox caught up every other day or so. Even now, after working on my inbox since last night and all of this morning, I’m still looking at 114 emails! Hence, my Five Question Friday is late – it was sitting with those 114 emails.
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? Hate them. Afraid of them. Yes, at 29 years old, I am still afraid of thunderstorms. I think it’s an instilled fear from when I was growing up in Minnesota. My step-dad was a firefighter so when the storms got bad, he had to go tornado watch. Mom would rush us all downstairs to the bathroom where we would sit it out. Not cool. Even now, at 29 and living in Arizona where tornadoes are non-existent (shoot, thunderstorms are minimal) I have a fear of thunderstorms.
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes? Not really. They continually get clothes all year long so I don’t really see the need unless of course they really need something, then they will.
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? Does mini golf count? I have been golfing once. I didn’t do half bad. I have been to the driving range which is enjoyable, but no, I don’t really golf and I sure as heck don’t watch it. Can you say boring-est sport ever?
4. Showers or baths? Depends. If I’m sore or sick, bath. Otherwise, I love my showers!
5. What’s the strangest meal you ever ate? I don’t do strange. I am a very picky eater. I guess the strangest for me would be trying rattle snake because I really do not do strange! LOL