It’s that time again to link up with My Little Life in Five Question Friday (and yes, I am late again! What else is new?)
1. What is your favorite fall family tradition? When I still lived back home, my favorite fall tradition was making lefsa with my mom, grandma, great aunt and two sisters. It was a date we planned (usually every November) and make lefsa all day. We divide it up between everyone and also freeze some for the holidays – Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I miss making lefsa with the family. Shoot, I miss making lefsa period. As soon as I can find all the material necessary, I will be starting this tradition with my kids!
2. If money weren’t an issue, how many kids would you have? Well, I already have 2 with the 3rd on the way. Ideally, I want 4 total. I don’t want an odd number!
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? Hmmm, well, I already have 7 tattoos – what’s one more right?
I’m not sure what else I would get or where I would put it. Currently, all of my tattoos are ones that I can show if I want or I can hide if I want. Another one would have to be the same, but I really do not know what more I could get that I don’t already have… I guess something for my kids would be nice?
4. What condiment is a must in your house? Ketchup and ranch.
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? We went out to dinner to TGI Fridays with a friend of his and her boyfriend/fiancee. After dinner, in the parking lot, he got down on one knee and popped the question. Then we went mini golfing. No joke.
It was pretty much a pre-planned deal. It was our one year anniversary and I had pretty much already proposed to him several times. I knew he was proposing, I just didn’t know when!