It’s Friday again which means we are linking up with My Little Life for Five Question Friday!
1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? Aside from punctuation, I am a grammar freak. I think it’s part of my perfectionism and it drives me crazy. Little things I can tolerate, but when it becomes repetitive, that is when I freak out. I am less judgement when others do it, but it is completely unacceptable for myself to do it! LOL
2. What’s your favorite thing about fall? Arizona doesn’t exactly have fall, but back home; I loved fall. One year, the entire family took a trip up to Lutsen (northern Minnesota) and rented a big cabin for everyone. We went hiking and all the leaves were different colors. It was gorgeous! It is fall that definitely makes me miss back home!
3. What’s your favourite dish to take to a potluck? Hmmm. I haven’t been to a potluck in so long! I usually like to do desserts. The last potluck we went to was an Easter party and I made my Easter bunny cake. To be honest, I do desserts to show off my talent!
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? Um… two weeks before Christmas? LOL I do a lot of my shopping online and our finances are usually a hot mess at holiday times so I usually shop right before Christmas. I know. I’m fired.
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Nope. I lived in one home until I was 12 and then moved into the house my mom currently lives in. As an adult? That’s a whole ‘nother story. Since being kicked out at 19, I have lived in… 10 different homes in 10 years. My 6 year old has lived in 6 homes and my 4 year old has lived in 3 homes. #MommyFail
And because I couldn’t grab the linky code, be sure to head on over to My Little Life to link up!