Just in the nick of time too! I was getting worried that I had missed it again (and would be late, again), but then I remembered it was still Friday!
While hubby and the kids are watching The Avengers, I was doing a quick last minute check of my email and ran across the email so here it is:
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? I have never liked flying and I hate flying even more so now that I have kids because it’s so dang expensive. Buddy is 4 years old and has never been on a plane. At this rate, he will be an adult before he ever does because we drive everywhere now. Did you know, it’s cheaper for us to rent a car for 10 days, drive from Arizona to Minnesota (staying in a hotel on the way up and a hotel on the way back plus food and gas and whatever we do during our 6 day stay in Minnesota) than it is to fly!? Sad, but true.
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why? That’s hard. I like where I live, but at the same time, I do miss fall, but I do not miss the snow and below zero temps. I don’t want to live anywhere that has natural disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes). I guess if I could live anywhere, it would be where hubby’s extended family lives in California.
3. Should grown women wear leggings? If you have the body for them, sure. If not, no.
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? My name is unique and there aren’t very many “me” out there so I would keep as is!
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to? Family Circle, Shape, and some counseling journals.
Be sure to head over to My Little Life to link up!