1. Did you have any homecoming traditions? Homecoming as in like high school dance? Hold on, going to find clarification. Hmmm, no clarification to be found. I only went to homecoming once and that was my sophomore year of high school. My best friend and a mutual friend and I all got dolled up and went together (this way we could dance with whoever we wanted to and I did).
I think there was supposed to be something about a football game that came before the dance, but we were not into football so we didn’t go. I did, however, play in the powder puff football game (the girls play the football game). That was enjoyable!
2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money? I am in control of all monies in this house and he generally asks me before spending money. Since we started dating nearly 9 years ago, I have been in charge of his finances. No joke. If he has money, it burns a hole in his pocket so I take care of all monies and the bills.
3. If you could be famous for something what would it be? Singing. I would love to be famous for singing. I love singing!
4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy? More than once. In fact, there have been times that I have told hubby or friends or even my therapist that I didn’t want to tell them something because I didn’t want them to lock me in the psych ward. Then again, that is usually when I was off my anxiety medication.
5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing…) Well done. No pink. I hate pink.
Now it’s your turn to do the Five Question Friday and link up with My Little Life.