I almost went to bed without doing Five Question Friday! Oh, wait, it’s Saturday. Okay, well I am almost went to bed without doing my Five Question Friday a day late!
It has been a crazy hectic week that have required long days and lots of patience, but on with the show!
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby? Depends. Monday through Wednesday it’s hubby’s job. Thursday through Sunday it’s my job. Hubby has Monday through Wednesday off and I work and then I have Thursday through Sunday off and he works. If we both happen to be home, we usually get up together or if it’s a school morning and I’m pregnant, hubby gets up.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn’t in it? We don’t watch it as religiously, but we do catch some of the games on television.
3. What is the best compliment you have received? That is a difficult question for so late in the day. I don’t know. Come back and ask me tomorrow!
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating? Nope. I might die my hair with the spray hair paint stuff or do something funny with my makeup, but for the most part, no dressing up required.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why? Negative.
Be sure to head over to My Little Life and link up!