It’s Monday again which means linking up with Acting Balanced for the Monday Quiz About Me.
1. Do you consider Halloween a holiday for children or adults? I consider the American tradition of Halloween more for the kids to get dressed up and trick or treat.
2. At what age should children stop trick or treating? I don’t know… I guess it depends on their maturity level. At some point, I remember thinking that I was too old for trick or treating and went to Halloween parties instead.
3. What are your plans for Halloween? We will be dressing up the kids and going trick or treating.
4. What frightens you? Hmmm… what doesn’t? Death. Snakes. Heights.
Lastly, my question…
5. What is your occupation? I have several – mom, wife, blogger, and office manager.