When 2016 began, I sat down and laid out my goals for the year. In fact, I have a vision board that I made, right next to me in my work area to help keep me on track.
It wasn’t until today that I came across Life at the Dahl House that I really thought to make myself more accountable, I should share on the blog!
So let me start with my 2016 goals so that I have a place to start.
– Lose 80 pounds is my HUGE goal for this year. To get there, I will stop drinking soda; stop eating after 7pm (I am a total night snacker); and be active for 30 minutes per day.
– I want to earn $1,000 per month between my blog and my Perfectly Posh business.
– I want to promote to Pink in Perfectly Posh by Valentine’s Day.
– I want to hit 20,000 pageviews on my blog which I will achieve by blogging consistently.
– I want to get our family on a budget so that I can get my credit score to 620; pay off small to large debts (snowballing); save $1,000 in our savings account; and put $10 per month in each kids’ savings account.
Those are my yearly goals. Those are things I want achieve by the end of the year so that I can have bigger goals for 2017.
Now… since I didn’t have January goals, I will start with February goals.
* Take 30 minutes to myself each day to re-energize my self.
* Unplug for at least 1 hour each day. I feel like with all the jobs I am responsible for, I am always stuck to a computer or phone. I need time away!
* Get our taxes done.
* Organize our budget for this year.
* Open a savings account for A.
* $20 in each kids’ savings account.
* $20 in our savings account.
* Evaluate our debts from smallest to largest.
* Post at least 3 blog posts per week.
* Participate in social media/networking 2 times per week.
* Make at least one contact per day regarding Perfectly Posh.
* Hit Pink by February 14th.
* Time block my schedule.
* Be active 30 minutes per week.
* ZERO soda.
* No eating after 7pm unless it is a healthy snack.
* No eating after 8pm. At all.
* Discard of 2 bags/boxes per week of ‘junk’.
* Clean K’s room completely.
* Bunkbeds in K’s room.
For me, those feel like attainable goals for the month that push me towards my yearly goals as well.
Check back March 1st. I will give an update to my February goals and share my new goals for the month!