I feel like it’s been forever since I participate in Five Question Friday, and it probably has been! But, I am here today!
Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a linky, but you can certainly go over and say hi to Mama over at My Little Life!
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I don’t typically do a whole lot of actual baking over the holidays. Not yet anyway. For the past 3 years (this will be year 4) I have done Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas morning brunch. It does, however, sound like my sister in law wants to have a bake day so I’m sure I’ll be baking some cookies. And before next year, I will get the supplies I need to make my rosettes for Christmas!
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? Wrapped box! I hate gift bags and you will only find me doing gift bags if I am way, way, way behind (as in purchased gift on the way, LOL)
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? It is currently at 69, but it may have to go up a notch or two. I’m struggling with typing this post because my fingers are so cold! (And you’ll normally find me bundled in a blanket because I’m chilly.)
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you? 99% All of my gifts are done. They just need to be wrapped. A secret Santa gift needs to be packaged and mailed. I have to buy food for dinner. Oh, and clean my house. Fine. I’ll say 90%.
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? We did it last year, but not as crazy as people are doing. This year, I have no clue where he is so I guess we’re not doing it!