Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart.
There is nothing worse than going to grab something you need only to realize the kids used the last of it without saying anything. “Oops.”
Fortunately, with Walmart.com, I am stock piling and avoiding the oops that inevitably happens in my home!
Some of the biggest things we go through that end up as “oops”:
* Toilet paper. There is nothing worse than being out of toilet paper!
* Feminine products. Okay, so I can’t blame that on the kids, but being stranded is no good!
* Toothpaste. Some days I think the big kids eat it because it just disappears. That or I have a toothpaste thief in my house!
* Kleenex. If you are sick in my house, chances are 99% that you will not find a box of Kleenex in my house. The kids take one look at those and I swear, they have a race to see who can use them all first. They just vanish!
* Paper towels and napkins. They are the same as Kleenex. They are never around when you need them.
* Dish soap and dishwasher soap. I swear Kadenn dumps it down the drain in an attempt to get out of her chore of doing dishes. (Unfortunately for her, I am currently stocked up pretty well!)
With www.Walmart.com, I am able to avoid the oops. I ordered online the items that we tend to run out of and do not like having none of. (PS: You can get free shipping when you order $50 or more. Plus, it saves you going to the store with the kids in tow. Or if you’re in Arizona; the kids in tow in 100 plus degree heat.)
I was able to order online and have them deliver a large box to my home with my stock pile “oops” items which we have set put where they are needed or stored for that moment when the kids yell from the other room “mom! We’re out of…” I mean really. Please tell me it is not just my house!
What is the “oops” item in your house that tends to disappear when you need it most?
Stock up on your family “oops” items as www.avoidtheoops.com