Disclosure: I attended this event on behalf of a campaign with Blended Extended.
5 Reasons to go to Sea Life Arizona
1. It is a great place to have fun as a family! Or with friends! We attended with Blended Extended and a bunch of Arizona bloggers! (You can find an album of our adventure over on Google+)
2. It has over 200,000 gallons of water! I don’t know about everyone else, but I am highly impressed that something that really does not feel so big, has that many gallons of water!
3. It’s educational! Did you know that the male Seahorses looks after the brood of babies in his pouch, so the female can start producing a new batch of eggs immediately, to increase the total number of young the pair create?
4. You get to touch real life sea creatures! They have touch pools that allow you touch the different creatures! The kids touched star fish and an empty shark egg!
5. There are hundreds of different species of turtles, but only seven species of Sea Turtles! This year’s exhibit is the turtle shelter! The turtle shelter will be a part of Sea Life Arizona until the end of 2014 and then a new exhibit will be for 2015!
There are facts and different species of turtles in the turtle shelter. I was informed they had two sea turtles in their “walk through” aquarium and I looked for them, but was unable to see them (I am on a mission and will find them!)
Watch hubby’s video of the stingrays!
— Leila (@LifeasLeels) March 26, 2014