Disclaimer: I’m a 2014 Blended Conference Ambassador. I was provided a discounted ticket for my promotion.
Last year I attended my very first blogging conference – Blended Conference. I had so much fun that I am a 2014 Blended Conference Ambassador and want to share all about Blended Conference with everyone I meet (and sometimes I do!)
Blended Conference is a fabulous conference for all types of bloggers, hosted by Wendy from Around My Table and Wendy from Choosing Love. Last year, I got to meet some fabulous foodie bloggers as well as some fashion, mommy, and lifestyle bloggers that I still connect with!
At the 2013 Blended Conference, I learned about working with brands, Pinterest and how to engage with my pinners, photography skills (and I have to say, that has been my goal and I am confident I am improving with the information I was provided), and how to better use Instagram for my blog.
Being surrounded with new and advanced bloggers, foodies, fashionistas, mommies, and lifestyle bloggers let me learn from other bloggers that would allow me to grow! This year, I am hoping to grow more!
This year brings more knowledge and fun with my top 8 reasons not to miss Blended Conference!
1. Maureen Fitzgerald from Wisconsin Mommy was at Blended Conference last year speaking about building a solid business plan for your blog. I loved all of her tips and have been implementing them throughout the year. She gave me new insight into my blog as a business rather than a hobby.
This year, Maureen is back and talking media kits! I personally have never done my own so I cannot wait to learn more about it!
2. Dan Morris from Letters from Dan will be speaking this year regarding SEO and all I have to say on that is thank goodness because I am in dire need of SEO assistance!
3. Rachel Martin from Finding Joy will be joining us this year to share how you can turn your existing content into an ebook! I have always wanted to author a book so I look forward to this!
4. Dan Morris will return all day Sunday for his well known and positively raved about Blogging Concentrated! I have heard such wonderful things about Blogging Concentrated and I am giddy with excitement to attend on Sunday!
In addition to the wonderful speakers, there will be:
5. Sponsors to visit.
6. Giveaways. (PS: Last year, I won… a few times! I got some fabulous brownies from Fairy Tale Brownies, an awesome gift basket from Bella Sun Luci, and a one month of premium Rafflecopter!)
8. Break out groups for beginners and advanced bloggers.
2014 Conference Details:
This year the conference is being held Friday, October 3rd through Sunday, October 5th in Scottsdale, Arizona.
There are a variety of ticket options available and until April 1st 2014, you can still get the Early Bird price. You can find more information regarding registration here. Additionally there are Special Event Room Rates for a limited time.
Be sure to link up with Blended Conference so you can participate when you attend or at least keep up to date on the conference, events, and future conference information! You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! For more information, sign up for their newsletter!
If you plan on attending, leave me a comment! I would love to connect with you at the conference!