I have decided that I am going to really reach for my goals starting now.
To do that, I am holding myself accountable by writing my goals on paper to post in my workplace AND sharing them here.
I figure if everyone can see them, it will motivate me to reach them!
* Hit 5000 followers on my Experiencing Parenthood Twitter account. As of today, I am at 3697.
* Hit 600 likes on my Experiencing Parenthood Facebook. As of today, I am at 552.
* Hit 2000 followers on my Experiencing Parenthood Pinterest. And unbeknownst to me, I have hit 2000! I’m at 2006 so I guess I will change August’s goal to 3000! (I will admit, I didn’t check all my numbers before writing my goals. I went off the last time I checked them so this was a nice surprise!)
* I want to post to Experiencing Parenthood 5 times a week.
* I want to sign up one new person on Young Living.
* I want to pay September rent on time (early would be even better!)
* Lose 10 pounds. I am really going to focus on getting the entire family more active.
* I love Thirty One and really want to sign up with them. I am girly when it comes to my bags and my nails. I got the nails covered, I need my bags covered now too!
When August is complete, I hope all my goals are too! I will come back and update when that time comes!
Do you have August goals you want to focus on? Share them with me and we can hold each other accountable!