Disclosure: This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
I have three kids so you know my purse is not just my purse. It’s a community purse. It holds a little bit for everyone – sometimes that includes hubby – so I have learned the absolute necessities I cannot leave the house with.
1. Diapers. A is my only child still not potty trained so I still have to carry diapers. I am counting down until I no longer need those!
2. WaterWipes. Whether or not I have a kid in diapers, wipes have always been in my purse. Since learning about WaterWipes, you will be certain to find Water Wipes in my purse!
WaterWipes are chemical free (99% purified water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract) making them so much safer for not only diaper changes, but for cleaning hands and faces while out and about (because we all know we do it!)
To allow for a sterile environment, WaterWipes are not interfolded and can last up to 15 months before opened. Once it is opened, it is recommended they be used within one month, but also not relocated into another container as that removes them from the sterile environment.
I feel so much safer using WaterWipes with my kids! I know that they aren’t getting into chemicals that I can’t name! And I rely heavily on wipes. Diaper changes, cleaning hands, cleaning faces, cleaning feet, cleaning tables when we are out. They have a million and one uses! And if you still do have a little one in diapers, they are great on diaper rash AND was recently awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association. They are a must have for every home, none the less every purse!
3. My wallet. (A) It contains the important things such as my ID, debit card, etc. It also stores my business cards and discount cards. (B) It’s a super cute wallet. Of course I want to show it off!
4. Chapstick. I never leave home without it. If I did; I would probably die. (Yes, I am a chapstick addict.)
5. B’s paracord bracelet that already has his essential oil on it to calm him if we happen to be out during his “witching hour”.
6. Pain reliever. It never fails that when I leave the house without it, I get the worst headaches! (I swear if you look up Murphy’s Law, you would totally see my face!)
7. “Girly” products. If I don’t need it, someone else usually does!
8-ish. Since I’m a blogger, I have gotten used to carrying a USB cord and a battery pack with me to charge my phone. You just never know when social media might come in handy when out and about!
That is my must have, cannot leave the house without list. What about you? What is your must have, cannot leave the house without list?