It’s that time again! Time to link up for Five Question Friday with My Little Life!
1. What terrifies you the most? Honestly? Death. I do not know why, but death is my #1 fear. It makes my anxiety crazy. If I think about it, part of me is afraid of my death, but I think in general, I am afraid of my loved ones dying. I am only 29 and have lost so many loved ones to death… I have lost well over 15 people in my life. I fear losing my husband and children more than anything.
2. Favorite fall/winter drink? Hmmm… something warm. Usually you’ll find me snuggled up with hot tea and honey. Oh, or a White Cow from my favorite local coffee shop (Coffee Rush!)
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? We usually agree on political issues in general, but as of recent, I have learned that when it comes down to voting and politics itself – we might be a little different…
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? Dog-Ma the Zen of Slobber – it was cute and if you’re a dog lover, I’m sure you will enjoy it too!
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? Haha, I moved away from the snow! I despise snow so I will take my brown Christmas every year!