1. What do you give teachers for gifts? Buggy is in first grade, but we haven’t given any of her teachers gifts before. I guess it hasn’t crossed my mind in the past, but I’m sure as heck not giving this year’s teacher anything. I can’t stand the lady and she has made it pretty clear she has it out for my daughter so no gift for her!
2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro? Yes, I text. I have a touch screen phone and typically just use my thumb to whiz right through!
3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity? I try to. We usually pick an Angel off the Christmas tree and then share the importance of giving with the kids. At the same time, I like to give all year when I can whether it be donating to a natural disaster, to cancer, to suicide prevention (my big one), donating food or clothing or what not to people who are less fortunate. If I have extra food for the holidays, I like to also give that to St. Vincent de Paul food bank or usually try to find a local struggling family to share with. My take on it is if I were in need, I would hope others would help me.
4. If you would’ve been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money? I would pay off all my debt and hubby’s debt. Fixed the flooring and curtains in the home we’re in (rental). Purchase our own home. And the rest would go into savings for the kids and for us. Plus, it would give me cushion to be able to donate to different causes all year round without worrying if I have the money on hand to donate at that time.
5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend’s missing family members (from My Little Life)? There still is no news, and I can’t imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt
Be sure to link up with us at My Little Life.