I missed this last week and am running a little late today, but I am going to do it!
1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you? I don’t recall my parents doing anything for me on the last day of school. My daughter did graduate kindergarten this year. With all the chaos that has been going on the last week and a half, I can’t remember what we did, but I think we took her out to dinner… hmm… sad that I can’t remember two weeks ago!
2. What’s your favorite summer tradition with your children? We don’t really have a summer tradition, but we usually go swimming every weekend in the summer. We are failing this year. We’ve gone swimming once. I’ve missed three weekends at this point. Fail.
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid? Going swimming. I swear to you – I am part mermaid! I love swimming!
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla? Let’s see… I was 22 years and 7 months-ish. I was definitely not Bridezilla. I had nothing to be Bridezilla over! We got married over home plate on a softball field so it was easy peasy!
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I’m needing suggestions.) I love my daughter’s name (clearly, that’s why I named her that!) I like unique, different names. Growing up, I loved the names Taylor and Alexandria for girls. Now, they aren’t favorites, but I do like them. I guess if I get pregnant and have another girl… I’m stuck on names! LOL