I had a busy day today – another ultrasound for baby (#8 to be exact), lunch with my two boys, some extremely light shopping, home to try and catch up with everything I have missed, a run to the in laws to furniture shop, and then back home to catch up and relax.
While going through my emails, I was reminded that today is Friday therefore – Five Question Friday with My Little Life.
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances? I take my chances. I think in all my adult life, I have gotten it once and that was because the doctor essentially forced me.
2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price? Pfft, I’ll own an iPad before my kids do and honestly, I do not own one.
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names? If I told you that, I would have to kill you because clearly, my favorite boy/girl names are my children’s names (or future children names). Although, I do love Adeline (ADD-UH-line) but hubby despises it so that one is good to share!
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious…) Whichever one is cold, crisp and not bruised. If it’s bruised, no way.
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why? What’s that? I’m lucky if I get peace and quiet in the shower and that is about the only place I get – and that’s if I’m lucky!