It’s that time again to link up with My Little Life for Five Question Friday.
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
5 Books: I think I would have to say the 50 Shades trilogy to keep things interesting, a Nicholas Spark book and a Jodi Picoult book.
5 Movies: We Bought a Zoo; The Notebook; Trouble With the Curve; a George Lopez stand up for comedic relief; one of the Hulk movies for action.
5 People: Hubby, Buggy, Buddy, #3 and then my best friend from high school since I need a friend to keep my sane when hubby makes me insane.
5 Foods: Ground beef (I can do anything with that); ice cream; coke; apples and cheese.
2. What is your thought on year round school? After having my school aged child home for Chrismtas break, I would say go for it, but year round school means so many months on and then so many months off. I can’t handle her home for months at a time so I guess I’ll stick to what we have! It’s not that bad. She starts the first week of August and is out the last week of May. I can handle that. Right?
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can’t be one of your kids’ potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation… Does piddling in my pants when I sneeze, cough, or laugh to hard count? You know, thanks to kids!
4. What’s the temperature where you are? At this moment, my phone is reading 54* at 11:35am with a high of 71. Arizona is weird though because our hottest temps don’t come until like 3pm!
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person? Growing up in MN, I would have answered saying fall. I love fall in MN. That is actually one of the things I miss. Now that I live in AZ, I would say fall, winter, and spring. Anything but summer! Although this winter has been a little rough on us so I guess spring and fall!