Some of you may have noticed that the blog was a little wonky beginning Wednesday. I don’t know what happened, but I and two very wonderful ladies at Stone Alley Hosting tried helping for hours before we threw in the towel and said forget it. Miraculously yesterday late afternoon, the site was back to it’s beautiful self so I’ve been able to post again, but Five Question Friday was late (not unusual for me, right?)
1. What holiday do you wish did not exist? All of them? I am not a holiday person. I never have been. Besides that, they’ve become so commercialized that the real reason of the holidays has disappeared.
2. What is your favorite romance/love movie? The Notebook. Hands down. There is no better love story. (And I cry every time!)
3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine’s Day? For the kids, I like to do something special, but otherwise no. Hubby I’ll usually get a card and that’s it. The kids I like to do something special – a balloon or stuffed animal type deal.
4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!) I’m not sure I did anything “weird” as a child that I still do now… Maybe that I always have this nagging feeling that everything – real or not – has feelings. It really is weird. Like animals – they have feelings like we do. All animals. From insects to dogs. And this includes stuffed animals too. Like the other night when Buddy slepts with his puppy instead of Lovey his Lion. I felt bad for Lovey who was probably sad because Buddy didn’t sleep with him that night. Yes. I admit. WEIRD.
5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up? What do I not love about him? Oh wait, there are some things. I love that he has put up with my crap for the past 9 years. And I have put him through a lot of crap!
Be sure to link up My Little Life when you join us for Five Question Friday!