Somehow I think I missed last week’s Five Question Friday, but I am back this week with My Little Life and Five Question Friday.
1. What is a must in a hotel room? Since I am a blogger, I need to have free internet access. And since I have kids, a fridge is great, but since we don’t usually stay at hotels, we don’t really have “must haves”.
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? Beach volleyball. I love volleyball and played my freshman year in school.
3. What’s your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject? I am pretty sure I have made my stance pretty clear regarding the Chick-fil-A subject, but let me add that I am tired of everyone saying “freedom of speech”. You are missing the point. Chick-fil-A spends millions of dollars supporting anti-gay groups. I understand everyone has a right to express their opinion and every can agree to disagree, but what I will not stand by and support is someone who funds anti-gay campaigns. And unless you have friends and family (as I do) who are lesbian/gay and you see the hatred spewed at them, you will never, ever understand my passion for equal rights for the LGBT community.
4. One thing you said you’d never do as a parent, but totally have. Yell and be like my mother. It is scary to see that I am doing things she used to do, but I am trying to fix that!
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found at a yard sale? I haven’t done yard saling since I was a kid so I am not sure…