1. What is your favorite thing about November? My favorite thing about November? I think I’m going to have to say my father in law’s stuffing and homemade pumpkin pies!
2. What was the last thing that you bought that you regretted soon afterwards? An $11 pizza that I thought was needed for a blog review that we didn’t. Who the hell buys one pizza for $11!? I could buy 3 frozen pizzas or a delivery pizza for that much!
3. What is your go to snack food? Depends, but usually? A snickers.
4. Do you believe that newspapers should charge for their online content? I want to say no because I am so used to it being free, but then again, they need to make their money somewhere so I can understand that. Doesn’t mean I like it though!
5. What are you thankful for today? Today, I am thankful that my husband’s cousin was finely well enough to leave the hospital after being admitted 6 days ago with meningitis. It has been a long six days and I am happy to report he is healthy enough to go home this morning!