I slacked last week (and maybe the week before) but I’m trying to get back into a routine so here we are, linking up with one of my favorite blogs, Acting Balanced.
1. What are your favorite h’orderves at a party? Hmmm… h’orderves? Not in my vocabulary! LOL Appetizers? Oh yeah. Anything and everything! Around here, appetizers are typically bbq lil’ smokies or even the bacon wrapped lil’ smokies. Bbq meatballs, a bread bowl with spinach dip, pickle roll up dip… those are just a few favorites…
2. What Christmas song have heard too much already? Oh my gosh, the one that they switch every 30 minutes from the Rod Stewart version to the Michael Buble version… Let it Snow.
3. Do you have New Year’s Eve plans? Sitting at home with hubby and the kids with appetizers and sparkling cider sound like a good night! We usually have our besties over and we do appetizers, drinks and cards, but we no longer have besties (that’s a whole other story!)
4. What was the best blog post you read this week? The Anarchist Soccer Mom’s post Thinking the Unthinkable
And for my question #5 to you…
5. What is the best gift you ever received?