It’s September 1 which means time to evaluate my goals from last month and create new goals for this month.
Let’s see how I did last month (not as well as I’d like!)
* Hit 5000 followers on my Experiencing Parenthood Twitter account. As of today, I am at 3697. Unfortunately, I am only at 4674. Not bad considering.
* Hit 600 likes on my Experiencing Parenthood Facebook. As of today, I am at 552. Again, didn’t quite make it. I am 29 short.
* Hit 2000 followers on my Experiencing Parenthood Pinterest. And unbeknownst to me, I have hit 2000! I’m at 2006 so I guess I will change August’s goal to 3000! (I will admit, I didn’t check all my numbers before writing my goals. I went off the last time I checked them so this was a nice surprise!) Short again at 2289.
* I want to post to Experiencing Parenthood 5 times a week. I definitely did not succeed and realized that with 2 blogs, 3 kids, 2 businesses, plus running another business; it’s unrealistic!
* I want to sign up one new person on Young Living. Didn’t happen either.
* I want to pay September rent on time (early would be even better!) I’m real. We live paycheck to paycheck (even with me working and running all these businesses.) Unfortunately, we’ll be a little late with the remainder of our payment.
* Lose 10 pounds. I am really going to focus on getting the entire family more active. I got the more active part down, but not the lost 10 pounds part.
I love Thirty One and really want to sign up with them. I am girly when it comes to my bags and my nails. I got the nails covered, I need my bags covered now too! This was the only goal I actually achieved!
So, time for this month’s goals!
- Hit 600 on Facebook.
- Hit 2500 on Instagram.
- Hit 3000 on Pinterest.
- Gain 1500 new followers on Twitter.
- Make 1 sale at Young Living.
- Gain 1 recruit with Thirty One.
- Walk 30 miles for Alex’s Lemonade Stand’s Million Miles.
- Pay October rent on time.
I was able to evaluate and see which areas I needed to be more realistic in, what areas needed work, and what areas I needed to really focus and do over (like paying rent on time!)
We’ll see how it goes!
What are your goals this month?