Last week, I came across This Mom Can Cook’s Cheesy Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe. (Does that not look delicious!?)
I, of course, wanted it right then and there – and I did. We actually made it for dinner, but I made a couple of revisions to suit my family’s taste. We also doubled the recipe so we could feed all four of us.
Here is our doubled recipe with our revisions:
4 cups rotini noodles
1 cup Mayo or Miracle Whip (we have tried both ways and cannot notice a difference)
1 cup cubed Colby Jack cheese
2 tablespoons ranch dressing
20-30 pieces of salami, cut into small pieces
1. Cook the noodles as directed on the package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
Tip: We made this for the second time tonight (I wanted to try it with Miracle Whip instead of mayo to see if it affected taste which I can report it did not), but hubby made it earlier in the afternoon and refrigerated. We personally felt it had better taste not refrigerating after it’s made.
Options: I am dying to add black olives to this, but alas, I am the only person in the family that likes black olives!
- 4 cups rotini noodles
- 1 cup Mayo or Miracle Whip (we have tried both ways and cannot notice a difference)
- 1 cup cubed Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 20-30 pieces of salami, cut into small pieces
- Cook the noodles as directed on the package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix all the ingredients together.