You may or may not have noticed some changes occurring…
If you follow me on Facebook, you probably watched the fiasco of changing pages and then not changing pages.
If you follow me on Twitter, you probably noticed my handle changed and then changed back.
If you follow the blog, you probably saw I broke the menu and even now, it’s not 100% back to normal (I’m trying!) You also may have noticed that the menu is now two menus with different categories.
Let me explain.
I was not, am not, completely 100% satisfied with the direction I am/was going with the blog. There are so many other things that I want to do and I started making all of these blogs and websites for all of my ideas to only sit back and see that I had 4 websites, 3 blogs, and not enough time or satisfaction to make them all work!
So, since Leels is me (a nickname I have grown up with) and the blog is Life as Leels, I decided to wrap it all into one because frankly, this is the life of me!
What you will find now.
- Books – I will continue to share book reviews for both adults, young adults, and children.
- Crafts – I am hoping to do more DIY and craft posts to share with you.
- Food – I will continue sharing recipes!
- Gardening – While I venture on my own gardening journey, I will be sharing with you all!
- Giveaways – While they will not be as frequent as they once were, they will still appear every now and then as a thank you for being such great people and supporting me!
- Mental Health/Suicide – It is a subject that I have shared about previously, but want to focus more on that to help others and beat the stigma.
- Money Saving – I am no expert, but I make money work with a family of 5 and I love to share my tips and ideas on how we do it in case it helps others!
- Parenting/Pregnancy – I can’t not share my life as a parent!
- Reviews – I will continue to provide you family friendly product reviews.
- Social Media – While I am not what I would consider an expert, I have learned a lot and want to share what I have learned as well as how to incorporate small businesses/direct sale businesses into social media and help work at home moms so you will start seeing tips, resources, etc. Or if you need someone to do your social media, feel free to contact me!
So while there are some small changes, everything will still be me and I hope you still find my content as engaging as it has been!