I have to tell you; the first time I heard “Tommee Tippee” I immediately thought sippy cup. No joke! But, I saw the picture and was in awe! This is the niftiest thing!
Is that not a neat little device? Features of the Closer to Nature DECT Audio Sensor Pad Monitor include:
- Sensisleep™ Pad to monitor baby’s movement
- Baby’s room temperature displayed on parent unit
- Talk-back feature to comfort and reassure baby with your voice from afar
- Adjustable gentle night light with a remote control feature from parent unit
- Easy to read LCD displays
- Rechargeable docking station for parent unit
I so need one of these when I have baby #3!
It monitors baby’s movement which is huge for me! I am one of those freaks that checks on both kids every night before I go to bed to ensure they are breathing. If I can not see or hear them breathing, I bug them until they move. (Yes, I’ve done this since they were born and they are currently 6 and 4!)
I love that it has a temperature display to tell you the temp in the baby’s room.
The night light is awesome! No need to turn on all the lights in the house to go check on baby!
And the best part – the talk back feature! That is perfect! What a great way to calm and soothe baby without having to actually go in and disrupt baby (which in my house ultimately resulted in the whole bed time process happening all over again!)