Back at the beginning of the New Year, I joined Nap Time is My Time in the Day Zero Project. (Click here to read my initial post.)Well, I have refreshed the list and am now hoping to add to it – or at least update it!
1. Pay off our car.
2. Pay enough on our van to refinance that stupid thing.
3. Stash away $10 per goal completed (stole this fab idea from Nap Time is My Time)
4. Clean the garage!
5. Quit smoking. I quit at the end of May 2012!
6. Lose 80 pounds.
7. Re-tile the entryway of our current home.
8. Re-do the entire kitchen area.
9. Re-tile the kitchen area.
10. Re-carpet the living room.
11. Re-do the floors in the dining room.
12. Buy a home… preferably this home.
13. Take the kids to the ocean (preferably NOT in January).
14. Finish painting the kids’ bathroom.
15. Write letters to each of my kids to read later in life.
16. Pay off my debt to my mother.
17. Pay off my debt to my father in law.
18. Go home for a vacation (not a wedding or funeral).
19. Get my Alexa rating under 100K. (I have to say, I was so close! I was at 131K until I had to re-brand!) I got it under 100K, but it has since gone up.
20. Take the Christmas decorations down. As much as I’d love to cross this off – hubby forgot to take down the stockings that have been up all year!
Get the dog spayed. DONE!
22. Lawn work to the backyard.
Get a new vacuum. DONE!
24. Get a massage!
25. Create a reward system for the kids.
26. Write a post about my re-branding fiasco.
27. Complete the A to Z Blog Challenge. DONE!
28. Re-do my Media Kit.
29. Get my PR back up to a 3.
30. Get my fan page back up to 4K. I have doubled that!
31. Reach 10K on my fan page.
32. Get a job! DONE!
33. Trademark my blog.
34. Take the kids camping.
35. Sell advertising on my blog. While not much, I do have one advertiser!
36. Blog about the Day Zero Project each week.
37. Graduate my Master’s program!
38. Decide what I want to be when I grow up.
I will keep this up towards the top so I can continue to add to it. Each week I am going to try to blog about this list and either add to it or cross of things I have done! (See goal #36!)