Wow, the weekends go by so quickly! It’s ridiculous! It is already Sunday night! Fortunately, tomorrow is a holiday so Buggy doesn’t have school, but I still plan on going to the office for a bit.
I thought I would start a new trend of wrapping up the weekend each week with some random thoughts/things from the week prior. (And trust me, they are random!)
The past week:
– I have learned that I really like my daughter’s kindergarten class. They still do the Pledge of Allegiance which in today’s day in change is rather unique because a lot of schools did away with it.
– On that same note, she came home from school on Friday and explained to me about Martin Luther King day, which I loved hearing from my 6 year old! That is fantastic!
– I spent the weekend mulling over the idea of baby #3… if we should… if we shouldn’t. That will be a post all in its own!
– I have also been mulling over school. I graduated my Bachelor’s program in psychology on July 4th 2011. I immediately went into my Master program in September 2011 and am doing mental health counseling. While I want to work in the mental health field, I am not sure that counseling is really the way I want to go. And at the same time, not sure that I want to continue school. Again, I am sure another post will pop up at some point!
Goals for This Week:
– I have a bunch of product reviews and giveaways coming up that I am sure you all will love!
– I need to clip my coupons, organize them, and use them!
– Write 7 days of consecutive posts!!!
– Start the weekend wrap-up as a weekly link up! (Who would be interested in joining!?)
How was your week and what goals do you have for the coming week?