Last week I was invited to attend the grand opening ribbon cutting/VIP tour of AT&T’s new store concept in Phoenix. The new store concept is ‘Mobilizing Your World’. Whether you are a techy person, a parent, who someone who just enjoys new ‘toys’; the new AT&T concept has something for everyone! (You can read about the new concept!)
As a thank you, I was provided a FitBit Charge HR for myself and one to give away!
The FitBit Charge HR offers:
- PurePulse™ Heart Rate – Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones
- Long Battery – Life Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life up to 5 days
- Workouts + All-Day Activity – Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & steps
- Auto Sleep + Alarms – Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
- Caller ID + Watch – See daily stats & time of day, and get call notifications with compatible devices
- Wireless Syncing – Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
- Exercise Tracking – Get real-time run stats & review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
I had the FitBit Flex previously and I wasn’t a fan. I felt it was quite restricting and uncomfortable.
My favorite aspect of the FitBit Charge HR is that the band is much thinner and is more of a watch strap – it is adjustable. Due to the thinner design (and what I can only assume is different material); the FitBit Charge HR is much more comfortable to wear.
It is easy to use. Easy to sync. Easy to track everything I want it to track (steps, calories burned.) The caller ID is an added bonus. When I’m out and about, I don’t have to dig out my purse to see who is calling. The number pops up on my FitBit Charge HR (of course I have to pull out my phone to answer, but rarely do I answer the phone anyway!)
It really is a great addition to my work out routine and am excited to offer one U.S. reader, age 18 years or older, the opportunity to win their own FitBit Charge HR.
The giveaway will end at 11:59pm on September 8, 2015. All you need to do is enter via the form below. (PS: Below the form are more giveaways that you can enter!)
Enter More Giveaways!
Phoenix Mom Blog – LG G Flex 2
Around My Family Table – LG G Pad F 8.0
Pink Cake Plate – LG G Flex 2
Songs Kate Sang – ASUS MeMO Pad
Shaping Up to Be Megan – Kate Spade Portable Phone Battery
Loving Life and Living on Less – AT&T ASUS MEMO Pad 7 LTE